So after my post this morning I went up the boat yard and spent the whole and I mean whole day painting Boogaloo. What a difference a bit of paint makes, it took less then 24hours.... but only just.
So heres a few paint update for you to see today.
I will start with a before pic from yesterday morning before anything.
So after masking up everything Adam and I started with the white, 3 layers of white, and with the sunshine we had today the paint dried so fast it was lovely.
Then the opposite was masked up for some blue. That anti foul paint is awful, and the whole job is awful, having to do the underneath.... blergh....
And finally whipping off the tape to show off the final look!
Doesn't it look amazing! I'm so pleased with it. It isn't actually finished yet I still have my stencils to do the name. I'm also considering another stripe of blue with the gold, so probably have a go at that tomorrow if the weather stays good after work.
No comments:
Post a Comment